You arrive in a new country and don’t have a curtesy flag or try to find a missing chart for your next passage. With our schedule set for the entire year now, we can pre-plan some things that just cause a lot of hassle along the way.
Paper charts are a necessity in case of equipment failures. From our previous trips we’ve got everything covered between Poland and Portugal. But between the Canary Islands, the North Atlantic and the various different islands in the Caribbean… there’s still plenty we need.
If by any chance you have some of the following charts or courtesy flags lying around, please let us know, happy to return them after!
At a minimum we are going to need the following charts:
- C20 STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR TO ARQUIPELAGO DOS AÇORES AND ISLAS CANARIES
- E2 ISLAS CANARIAS
- E3 ARQUIPELAGO DA MADEIRA
- CHART 100 NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN PASSAGE CHART
- E4 ARQUIPÉLAGO DE CABO VERDE
- B MARTINIQUE TO TRINIDAD PASSAGE CHART
- A3 ANGUILLA TO DOMINICA PASSAGE CHART
- A23 VIRGIN ISLANDS AND ST CROIX
- E5 BERMUDA
- E1 ARQUIPELAGO DOS AÇORES
It would be good to have courtesy flags for the following countries or territories prepared: